Marupa wooden venetian blinds, are the perfect combination of classic style and modern functionality. Crafted from the finest quality marupa wood, these blinds bring a touch of natural warmth and texture to any room. These blinds are reliable, highly functional, and decorative window treatments.
Whether you're looking to add a touch of rustic charm to your living room or create a cozy retreat in your bedroom, our Wooden Venetian Blinds offer the perfect blend of style and function.
- Timber: Marupa
- Hardware Package: All brackets and screws included in complete package
- Instructions: Check Easy Installation Guide on this website for easy and quick DIY fitting.
- Minimum width: 600 mm
- Tilt only: 230-330mm
- Split controls: 330-450mm
- Combined control: 450mm+
- Maximum Width: 3000mm (Recommend wide blinds to be split)
- Drop Limits: Depends on the width of the blind
- Maximum Area: 5.8m2 per blind (4m2 if raising and lowering occasionally) – multiple blinds required for areas beyond this
- Slat width: 50mm
- Slat thickness: 3mm
- Head Rail: Standard high profile 57 x 51mm
- Valance (fascia) options:
- 75mm high x 5mm thick
- Bottom rail: 50 x 15mm, with special ‘H’ shape
- UV Protectant: Coated with UV protectant to help maintain colour integrity
- Venetian blinds should be regarded as static blinds and only raised to clean windows and access the window latch. Assist the lift by guiding the bottom bar wherever possible
Why Choose Us
Competitive retail prices
We take an innovative approach to the supply of window blinds. By ordering from us directly, we are able to lower our operating costs and offer you a competitive price. We pass these savings on to you, allowing us to focus on what matters – quality, service and value for money.
Easy DIY measure and install – offering further cost savings
We provide easy-to-follow instructions on how to measure and install the blinds on our website.
We supply our blinds to customers nationwide from our Auckland facility. Delivery is free for blinds under 2.5m in width and non-rural deliveries. A small surcharge of $30 applies for larger blinds or rural deliveries.
Quality Production and Careful Packaging
We meet customer orders with quality production and thoroughly test all blinds
before shipping. Our delivery is between 10 and 15 working days; we’ll let you know when there are any hold-ups. We provide complete technical backup and friendly, efficient service. Careful packaging ensures your order is delivered safely.
Also, assisting architects, designers, project managers, and builders with specific needs
We also work alongside architects, designers, project managers, and builders to provide effective window-covering solutions for particular design and functional needs. We are here to help make design and installation easy for our customers.
We offer a 3-year warranty on all venetian blinds. This means that in the unlikely event of problems related to quality and the product being fit for purpose, we’ll put it right for you.
- Remove dust from blinds with a vacuum cleaner or compressed air
- Clean with a damp cloth and allow to dry thoroughly
- Do not scrub, use solvents or any abrasive substance to avoid damaging slat coating
- For further care instructions, read our Venetian Blinds Care and Maintenance guide
Features & Benefits
Wooden venetian blinds offer a versatile and fashionable window treatment. By simply tilting the blinds, the amount of sunlight entering a room can be controlled.
Lacquer-coated with UV Protectant, they are protected against colour fade and water damage.
All valances, headboxes, bottom rails, tassels, tapes and cords are colour co-ordinated with the slats.
Marupa blinds are available in natural wood and neutral tones to support any décor. You can get the richness and warmth of the natural timber look to add
character to any room.
Child Safety: A safety cord guide is provided in every blind order and must be installed. Check Easy Installation Guide on this website for instructions.
Manufactured and assembled in NZ: Our blinds are produced and managed by a team of hardworking locals in our Auckland facility.
All our venetian blinds are guaranteed for 3 years. This means that in the unlikely event of problems related to quality and the product being fit for purpose, we'll put it right for you.