Blockout roller blinds, are designed to provide exceptional light-blocking properties, ensuring that your room remains dark and private whenever you need it to be.
Our Blockout roller blinds are easy to install and operate, with a simple pull chain mechanism that allows you to adjust the level of light and privacy to suit your needs.
The blinds can be mounted inside or outside the window frame, providing maximum flexibility in terms of installation options.
Whether you're looking to create a cosy bedroom retreat, a private home office, or a darkened media room for movie nights, our Blockout roller blinds are the perfect solution.
- Installation: All brackets, screws, safety chain holder, chain stops, child safety components. DIY installation instructions available here
- Fabric: Vibe Blockout. 100% polyester with acrylic coating. It has anti-fade, easy clean and antifungal properties
- Features: Green Guard Gold accredited (no harmful VOC emissions), PVC and Lead Free
- Opacity: Blockout
- Minimum Width: 500mm
- Maximum Width: 3000mm
- Maximum Drop: Will depend on the width of the blind
- Sill Depth Required for Reveal Mount: For 38mm tube: 63mm with max drop of fabric; for 45mm tube: 70mm with max drop of fabric
- Chain Colours: Stainless Steel and Plastic chains available in White, Ivory Grey, Black
- Chain Length: Continuous loop standard size two thirds of blind drop but any length available on request. Left or right-hand options
- Chain Drop (Sizes in mm)
- Plastic - 500, 700, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 2000
- Stainless Steel - 500, 750, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000, 2500
- Bottom Rail Shapes: Flat and Oval
- Bottom Rail Colours: White, Shoji White, Ivory, Anodised, Grey, Pearl Bronze and Black
- Bracket colour: White, Ivory, Grey and Black
- Roll Direction:
Back-rolled for outside-mounted to keep the fabric close to glass
Front-rolled for inside-mounted to move the fabric away from glass
- Tube Configuration
- 45mm standard up to 2200mm
- 45mm heavy duty over 2600mm
- 45mm extra heavy duty tube 2600mm to 3000mm
- We recommend blinds wider than 2400mm to be split
- Spring Assist: Recommended for blinds over 4m2 in area
- Retractable Pin: Allows for easy fitting and gives approx. 2mm comfort factor when fitting blinds
- Linking: Max size for 2 linked blinds (side by side) is 5,000mm width x 2,500mm drop. Max size for 3 linked blinds is 4,500mm width x 2.500mm drop.
- Warranty: 5-Year fabric warranty
Why Choose Us
Competitive retail prices
We take an innovative approach to the supply of window blinds. By ordering from us directly, we are able to lower our operating costs and offer you a competitive price. We pass these savings on to you, allowing us to focus on what matters – quality, service and value for money.
Easy DIY measure and install – offering further cost savings
We provide easy-to-follow instructions on how to measure and install the blinds on our website.
We supply our blinds to customers nationwide from our Auckland facility. Delivery is free for blinds under 2.5m in width and non-rural deliveries. A small surcharge of $30 applies for larger blinds or rural deliveries.
Quality Production and Careful Packaging
We meet customer orders with quality production and thoroughly test all blinds
before shipping. Our delivery is between 10 and 15 working days; we’ll let you know when there are any hold-ups. We provide complete technical backup and friendly, efficient service. Careful packaging ensures your order is delivered safely.
Also, assisting architects, designers, project managers, and builders with specific needs
We also work alongside architects, designers, project managers, and builders to provide effective window-covering solutions for particular design and functional needs. We are here to help make design and installation easy for our customers.
We offer a 5-year warranty on our blockout roller blinds. This means that in the unlikely event of problems related to quality and the product being fit for purpose, we’ll put it right for you.
- Surface dust should be removed with a duster or soft cloth. Fabric may be wiped with a damp sponge and dried with a clean cloth. Never use abrasive products or solvents/industrial-based cleaners. Do not roll up the fabric when still damp.
- For further care instructions, read our Roller Blinds Care and Maintenance guide
Features & Benefits
Opacity: Blockout, dust and mould resistant
Performance: Greenguard Gold Accredited (no harmful VOC emissions)
Offers Privacy: Blockout blinds are designed to darken a room during the day for sleep or computer use and to give privacy at night. It helps protect your furniture, carpets, and curtains from fading and discolouration from the sun's harsh light.
Reduced glare: Our blinds minimise glare, making it easier to work on your
computer or watch TV without straining your eyes.
Energy efficiency: Roller blinds help to keep your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
Manufactured and assembled in NZ: Our blinds are produced and managed by a team of hardworking locals in our Auckland facility.
Child Safety: A safety cord guide is provided in every blind order and must be installed. Check Easy Installation Guide on this website for instructions.