Light Filtering fabric offers a soft and elegant appearance while providing protection against harsh sunlight and prying eyes. The fabric is carefully designed to gently diffuse natural light, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere while keeping privacy during the morning noon and night.
The Light Filtering roller blind provides privacy without compromising on light, making it ideal for use in living spaces, bedrooms, and offices.
It's also easy to maintain and clean, ensuring long-lasting durability and convenience. Unlike sunscreen fabrics that provide complete privacy during the day but lose their effectiveness at night, our Light Filtering fabric allows some light to pass through even in the evening. This feature ensures that you can enjoy the natural light during the day while maintaining a good degree of privacy at night.
- Installation: All brackets, screws, safety chain holder, chain stops, child safety components. DIY installation instructions available on the information/easy installation page
- Fabric: 100% Polyester with acrylic coating
- Features: Green Guard Gold certified (accredited for use in sensitive areas eg school, healthcare facilities), PVC Free and Lead Free
- Opacity: 100% blockout
- Minimum Width: 500mm
- Maximum Width: 3000mm
- Maximum Drop: Will depend on the width of the blind
- Sill Depth Required for Reveal Mount: For 38mm tube: 63mm with max drop of fabric; for 45mm tube: 70mm with max drop of fabric
- Chain Colours: Stainless Steel and Plastic chains available in White, Ivory Grey, Black
- Chain Length: Continuous loop standard size two thirds of blind drop but any length available on request. Left or right-hand options
- Chain Drop (Sizes in mm)
- Plastic - 500, 700, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 2000
- Stainless Steel - 500, 750, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000, 2500
- Bottom Rail Shapes: Flat and Oval
- Bottom Rail Colours: White, Shoji White, Ivory, Anodised, Grey, Pearl Bronze and Black
- Bracket colour: White, Ivory, Grey and Black
- Roll Direction:
Back-rolled for outside-mounted to keep the fabric close to glass
Front-rolled for inside-mounted to move the fabric away from glass
- Tube Configuration
- 45mm standard up to 2200mm
- 45mm heavy duty over 2600mm
- 45mm extra heavy duty tube 2600mm to 3000mm
- We recommend blinds wider than 2400mm to be split
- Spring Assist: Recommended for blinds over 4m2 in area
- Retractable Pin: Allows for easy fitting and gives approx. 2mm comfort factor when fitting blinds
- Linking: Max size for 2 linked blinds (side by side) is 5,000mm width x 2,500mm drop. Max size for 3 linked blinds is 4,500mm width x 2.500mm drop.
- Warranty: 5-Year warranty
Why Choose Us
Competitive retail prices
We take an innovative approach to the supply of window blinds. By ordering from us directly, we are able to lower our operating costs and offer you a competitive price. We pass these savings on to you, allowing us to focus on what matters – quality, service and value for money.
Easy DIY measure and install – offering further cost savings
We provide easy-to-follow instructions on how to measure and install the blinds on our website.
We supply our blinds to customers nationwide from our Auckland facility. Delivery is free for blinds under 2.5m in width and non-rural deliveries. A small surcharge of $30 applies for larger blinds or rural deliveries.
Quality Production and Careful Packaging
We meet customer orders with quality production and thoroughly test all blinds
before shipping. Our delivery is between 10 and 15 working days; we’ll let you know when there are any hold-ups. We provide complete technical backup and friendly, efficient service. Careful packaging ensures your order is delivered safely.
Also, assisting architects, designers, project managers, and builders with specific needs
We also work alongside architects, designers, project managers, and builders to provide effective window-covering solutions for particular design and functional needs. We are here to help make design and installation easy for our customers.
We offer a 5-year warranty on our light filtering roller blinds. This means that in the unlikely event of problems related to quality and the product being fit for purpose, we’ll put it right for you.
- Surface dust should be removed with a duster or soft cloth.
Never use abrasive products or solvent/industrial-based cleaners
- For further care instructions, read our Roller Blinds Care and Maintenance guide
Features & Benefits
Light Filtering fabric offers a soft and elegant appearance while providing protection against harsh sunlight and prying eyes. The material is carefully designed to gently diffuse natural light, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere while keeping privacy during the morning, noon and night.
The light-filtering roller blind provides privacy without compromising light, making it ideal for living spaces, bedrooms, and offices. Unlike sunscreen fabrics that provide complete privacy during the day but lose their effectiveness at night, our light filtering fabric allows some light to pass through even in the evening. This feature ensures you can enjoy natural light during the day while maintaining a good degree
of privacy at night. It's also easy to maintain and clean, ensuring long-lasting durability and convenience.
Performance: Greenguard Gold - accredited for use in sensitive areas, e.g. schools and healthcare facilities (tested against California Section 01359 for low chemical emissions (VOCs))
Child Safety: a safety cord guide is provided in every blind order and must be installed. Check Easy Installation Guide on this website for instructions.
Manufactured and assembled in NZ: Our blinds are produced and managed by a team of hardworking locals in our Auckland facility.