PVC venetian blinds offer good stability in high temperature environments. Great for high moisture areas such as kitchens and bathrooms, they are easy to clean, elegant and are a cost effective venetian blind option.
- Complete Hardware Package: All brackets and screws included
- Installation Instructions: Check Easy Installation Guide on this website for easy and quick DIY fitting.
- Finish: smooth
- Minimum width: 600mm
- Tilt only: 230-330mm
- Split controls: 330-450mm
- Combined control: 450mm+
- Maximum Width: 2400mm
- Maximum Drop: Will depend on the size of the blind
- Slat size: 50mm x 3.4mm
- Valance (fascia): flat
- Head Rail: standard high profile 57 x 51mm
- Bottom rail: standard 50.2 x 14.5mm high profile
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Venetian blinds should be regarded as static blinds and only raised to clean windows and access the window latch. Assist the lift by guiding the bottom bar wherever possible.
Why Choose Us
Competitive retail prices
We take an innovative approach to the supply of window blinds. By ordering from us directly, we are able to lower our operating costs and offer you a competitive price. We pass these savings on to you, allowing us to focus on what matters – quality, service and value for money.
Easy DIY measure and install – offering further cost savings
We provide easy-to-follow instructions on how to measure and install the blinds on our website.
We supply our blinds to customers nationwide from our Auckland facility. Delivery is free for blinds under 2.5m in width and non-rural deliveries. A small surcharge of $30 applies for larger blinds or rural deliveries.
Quality Production and Careful Packaging
We meet customer orders with quality production and thoroughly test all blinds
before shipping. Our delivery is between 10 and 15 working days; we’ll let you know when there are any hold-ups. We provide complete technical backup and friendly, efficient service. Careful packaging ensures your order is delivered safely.
Also, assisting architects, designers, project managers, and builders with specific needs
We also work alongside architects, designers, project managers, and builders to provide effective window-covering solutions for particular design and functional needs. We are here to help make design and installation easy for our customers.
We offer a 3-year warranty on all venetian blinds. This means that in the unlikely event of problems related to quality and the product being fit for purpose, we’ll put it right for you.
- Remove dust from blinds with a vacuum cleaner or compressed air
- Clean with a damp cloth and allow to dry thoroughly
- Do not scrub, use solvents or any abrasive substance to avoid damaging slat coating
- For further care instructions, read our Venetian Blinds Care and Maintenance guide
Features & Benefits
PVC venetian blinds are suitable wherever wooden blinds would be applied; however, they are particularly useful in high moisture areas such as bathrooms and kitchens.
Blinds have matching of valances and bottom rails for a perfectly integrated presentation.
Child Safety: A safety cord guide is provided in every blind order and must be
installed. Check Easy Installation Guide on this website for instructions.
Manufactured and assembled in NZ: Our blinds are produced and managed by a team of hardworking locals in our Auckland facility.
All our venetian blinds are guaranteed for 3 years. This means that in the unlikely event of problems related to quality and the product being fit for purpose, we'll put it right for you.