Vertical blinds are particularly good for covering large areas of glass such as sliding or bi-fold doors, or a bay window. They’re practical and versatile. Pull them completely open or leave drawn and tilt the slats for the perfect amount of light and privacy.
- Installation: All brackets and screws included. Check Easy Installation Guide on this website for easy and quick DIY fitting.
- Fabric: Vibe Blockout. 100% polyester with acrylic coating. It has anti-fade, easy clean and antifungal properties
- Features: Green Guard Gold accredited (no harmful VOC emissions), PVC and Lead Free
- Minimum width: 600mm
- Maximum Width: 3000mm
- Drop: minimum 600mm, maximum 3,000m
- Slat Width: 89mm
- Head Rail: Aluminium cross-section 38.5mm x 28mm, in corrosion resistant finishes: white, birch white, natural anodised, or black
- Operation: Wand control, on left- or right-hand side
- Inside Mount: Measure exactly from the top of the window frame. Reveal or recess must be at least 75mm
- Outside Mount: Ideal headrail track extension is 100mm past the window opening on each side, and required drop to be 50mm above the top of the frame to where the blind should finish (see installation guide)
- Vertical Headrail/Track Colours: White, Birch White, Natural Anodised and Black
- Vertical Headrail
- System consists of an Aluminium headrail, UV stabilised carrier trucks and hangers to provide a smooth operation, durability, and protection from embrittlement and UV rays. Self-aligning carrier trucks have limit stops allowing louvre to rotate 180⁰ for better closure and less strain on the mechanism.
- The 75mm spacing between the carrier trucks is controlled by high-grade stainless steel spacer links, or opt for the unique equidistant linked carriers.
- All Louvolite vertical systems are UK designed and manufactured using prime quality materials and 10 year life cycle tested to ensure top performance in a demanding environment.
- Warranty: 2 Years
Why Choose Us
Competitive retail prices
We take an innovative approach to the supply of window blinds. By ordering from us directly, we are able to lower our operating costs and offer you a competitive price. We pass these savings on to you, allowing us to focus on what matters – quality, service and value for money.
Easy DIY measure and install – offering further cost savings
We provide easy-to-follow instructions on how to measure and install the blinds on our website.
We supply our blinds to customers nationwide from our Auckland facility. Delivery is free for blinds under 2.5m in width and non-rural deliveries. A small surcharge of $30 applies for larger blinds or rural deliveries.
Quality Production and Careful Packaging
We meet customer orders with quality production and thoroughly test all blinds
before shipping. Our delivery is between 10 and 15 working days; we’ll let you know when there are any hold-ups. We provide complete technical backup and friendly, efficient service. Careful packaging ensures your order is delivered safely.
Also, assisting architects, designers, project managers, and builders with specific needs
We also work alongside architects, designers, project managers, and builders to provide effective window-covering solutions for particular design and functional needs. We are here to help make design and installation easy for our customers.
We offer a 2-year warranty on our vertical blinds. This means that in the unlikely event of problems related to quality and the product being fit for purpose, we’ll put it right for you.
- Surface dust should be removed with a duster or soft cloth. Fabric may be wiped with a damp sponge and dried with a clean cloth. Never use abrasive products or solvents/industrial-based cleaners. Do not roll up the fabric when still damp.
Features & Benefits
- Total blockout fabric with PVC-free acrylic coating with antifade, easy-clean, and anti-fungal properties
- Wand control – on the left or right-hand side
- Effortless smooth operation with self-lubricating parts
- High-grade UV-stabilised components
- Slat width: 89mm
- Louvolite headrail system - 10 year life-cycle pre-tested
- Easy to lift, angle, and fit with simple instructions provided
- Complete control of light and privacy with full 180 degree slat tilt – unhindered vistas through to complete blockout
- Stay cool in summer and warm in winter
Child Safety: A safety cord guide is provided in every blind order and must be installed. Check Easy Installation Guide on this website for instructions.
Manufactured and assembled in NZ: Our blinds are produced and managed by a team of hardworking locals in our Auckland facility.