Our 25mm Aluminium venetian blinds have great functionality while giving your space a sleek and modern feel. The aluminium range keeps the harsh sunlight and heat at bay, during the day, while indoor warmth is retained at night.
The smart appearance adds finesse to the room, and gives long-lasting resilience made from top grade aluminium.
- Components Included: All installation brackets and screws included
- Installation Instructions: Check Easy Installation Guide on this website for easy and quick DIY fitting.
- Minimum width: 600mm
- Maximum Width: 3000mm (Recommended that wide blinds should be split)
- Maximum Area: 8m2 (multiple blinds required if greater area needed, to avoid raising, lowering, and closure problems)
- Drop Limit: 3000mm
- Slat Width: 25mm
- Slat thickness: 0.21mm
- Head rail: 19mm x 27mm powder coated Aluminium
- Bottom Rail: Powder coated Aluminium with ‘C’ shape cross-section
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Venetian blinds should be regarded as static blinds and only raised to clean windows and access the window latch. Assist the lift by guiding the bottom bar wherever possible
Why Choose Us
Competitive retail prices
We take an innovative approach to the supply of window blinds. By ordering from us directly, we are able to lower our operating costs and offer you a competitive price. We pass these savings on to you, allowing us to focus on what matters – quality, service and value for money.
Easy DIY measure and install – offering further cost savings
We provide easy-to-follow instructions on how to measure and install the blinds on our website.
We supply our blinds to customers nationwide from our Auckland facility. Delivery is free for blinds under 2.5m in width and non-rural deliveries. A small surcharge of $30 applies for larger blinds or rural deliveries.
Quality Production and Careful Packaging
We meet customer orders with quality production and thoroughly test all blinds
before shipping. Our delivery is between 10 and 15 working days; we’ll let you know when there are any hold-ups. We provide complete technical backup and friendly, efficient service. Careful packaging ensures your order is delivered safely.
Also, assisting architects, designers, project managers, and builders with specific needs
We also work alongside architects, designers, project managers, and builders to provide effective window-covering solutions for particular design and functional needs. We are here to help make design and installation easy for our customers.
We offer a 3-year warranty on all venetian blinds. This means that in the unlikely event of problems related to quality and the product being fit for purpose, we’ll put it right for you.
- Clean Aluminium blinds by closing slats and using a feather duster, soft brush, or cloth. You can also use a vacuum cleaner on low setting
- Clean stains with a damp cloth, or gently spray-clean and allow to dry thoroughly
- For further care instructions, read our Venetian Blinds Care and Maintenance guide
Features & Benefits
- Blinds can be raised or let down with cords
- Easy to lift, position, and install within minutes with easy instructions
- Perfect fit based on your measurements with no adjustments required
- Smooth and easy operation with crash-proof cord lock
- We have eight colours to suit a wide range of décor – with complete coordination of valance, headbox, bottom rails, tassels, tapes, and cords.
Child Safety: A safety cord guide is provided in every blind order and must be installed. Check Easy Installation Guide on this website for instructions.
Manufactured and assembled in NZ: Our blinds are produced and managed by a team of hardworking locals in our Auckland facility.
All our venetian blinds are guaranteed for 3 years. This means that in the unlikely event of problems related to quality and the product being fit for purpose, we'll put it right for you.